Construction Dive has launched a new tool to map high-impact construction projects across the United States. Construction is an engine that powers the U.S. economy. Across the country, large-scale projects are shaping communities by enabling industry, improving transit and meeting changing demand for commercial space and housing.
This new project tracker is an interactive tool to engage with some of the top projects underway spanning mixed-use, commercial, infrastructure and many more categories. Most of the structures are valued at $1 billion or more, but there are also development hubs between the coasts, and outside the largest U.S. metros.
Some of these projects include:
- American Airlines, DFW airport announce $3.5B program
- $8B Related Santa Clara near stadium to start in 2020
- Amazon breaks ground on $1.5B hub near Cincinnati
- $5B Atlanta Gulch rebrands as Centennial Yards
- PLA set for $800M Duluth hospital
- Baltimore’s $5.5B Port Covington breaks ground
Construction Dive is one of METALCON’s partner publications.