A pioneer of innovative metal building systems … A dedicated supporter of metal construction … A co-founder of Modern Trade Communications … A leader in safety and education for metal building contractors … A trailblazer who brought computerization to metal building engineering and drafting … A leader with a lifelong career dedicated to the industry … A professional committed to advancing the metal construction industry … and an industry leader who has spent his lifetime in metal construction with an endless drive to contribute … What do all of these descriptions have in common? They describe the members of the inaugural group MCN Hall of Fame inductees in 2012! For a list of all inducted Hall of Famers click HERE.
The 2021 Metal Construction Hall of Fame nomination process is open. If you you know of someone deserving of the industry’s highest honor, make sure they get nominated.
On this Super Bowl Sunday, just as the National Football League has its Hall of Fame, so does the metal construction industry. Since its inception in 2012, Metal Construction News (MCN) has been recognizing individuals who have had a significant impact on the metal construction industry through their innovation, effort and leadership, judged in the following categories:
- Unique Contribution: The creation or development of a specific aspect or segment of business that has advanced the industry.
- Body of Work: The depth and breadth of contribution to the industry throughout a career.
- Longevity: Honorees must have been actively involved in the industry for at least 15 years.
- Legacy: The honoree’s contribution must have had a long-lasting impact on the industry.
- Integrity: Honorees must exhibit the highest ethical and professional standards in all aspects of business.
Metal Construction News calls for nominees for the Metal Construction Hall of Fame. This award honors those individuals who have made significant contributions to the success, innovation and growth of the metal construction industry. To learn more, go here. To nominate a candidate or yourself, please download the form from our website.
Deadline for entries is March 12, 2021
Submit by email to email@example.com
Mail or fax nominations to: Metal Construction Hall of Fame, 7836 Frontage Rd., Skokie, IL 60077 OR Fax: (847) 674-3676
Presenting the inaugural inductees to the Metal Construction Hall of Fame from 2012: