Metal Construction News‘ annual calls for their 2021 Hall of Fame and Top Metal Builders are underway. Submit nominations today.
MCN HALL OF FAME – DEADLINE MARCH 12
The Hall of Fame recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to the success, innovation and growth of the metal construction industry. Nominate yourself or an individual by going to MCN’s website and submit by their March 12 deadline.
Selection for this honor will be based on the following criteria:
- Unique Contribution: The creation or development of a specific aspect or segment of business that has advanced the industry.
- Body of Work: The depth and breadth of contribution to the industry throughout a career.
- Longevity: Honorees must have been actively involved in the industry for at least 15 years.
- Legacy: The honoree’s contribution must have had a long-lasting impact on the industry.
- Integrity: Honorees must exhibit the highest ethical and professional standards in all aspects of business.
To view a list of past honorees, click here.
MCN TOP METAL BUILDERS – DEADLINE MARCH 19
MCN will identify their list of the 2021 Top Metal Builders as measured by square footage and tonnage in their May 2021 issue. Raise your company’s profile by submitting your information by their deadline of March 19.
To see last year’s rankings, click here.