Discover the Magic of Metal in Architectural Design
As demand grows for metal in design, METALCON 2021 will be the place to be for architects to learn more about metal’s beauty, versatility, durability, and sustainability virtually lending itself to limitless applications. Discover the “magic of metal” in architectural design at this year’s show. This “show within a show” is exclusively for architects, designers, specifiers and engineers eager to breathe new life into projects and solve a wide variety of architectural, structural, environmental and performance challenges — all through the use of metal.
METALCON will take place at the Tampa Convention Center in beautiful Tampa, Florida, October 6-8. REGISTER TODAY!
The Architect’s Experience at METALCON brings you value-packed curated exposure to the latest architectural metal and metal construction trends, and business best practices specifically for architects. Given METALCON’s place as the only global event dedicated exclusively to the application of metal in design and construction, it is only fitting for the design community to attend and be a part of the metal building community. By attending the show, you will:
- Learn how metal components can add to a building’s sustainability and resiliency.
- Discover how a perforated metal wall panel can function as a transpired solar collector, lowering winter heating costs while improving natural air flow into a building.
- Explore the many types of metal, colors, textures, and finishes that are being used in building design today.
- Understand how metal components incorporated into a building can help to improve a building’s energy efficiency, for both new construction and retrofit projects.
- Speak with experts from the world’s leading manufacturers of metal components.
- Identify how metal panels can be customized in profile and in color to achieve a desired building design.
- Learn how metal can be incorporated with other building materials to add diversity in texture, color, and aesthetics to a design.
Shake up your perceptions of what’s possible in design by learning the latest architectural metal and metal construction trends, and business best practices specifically for architects.
The Architect’s Experience includes:
✓ Access to earn up to a year’s worth of AIA LU’s and 20 CSI LU’s by attending special Metal in Architecture education sessions; attend a series of one-hour Architect’s Experience Mini-Camps delivered by Bill Hinsley, the architecture business expert at PSMJ Resources, Inc., the leading AEC industry executive education and global advisory group.
✓ Optional evening off-site tour and Architect Keynote with acclaimed architect Yann Weymouth, AIA – Visit the Salvador Dalí Museum and learn about its design and construction in a keynote by its acclaimed architect Yann Weymouth, AIA — internationally renowned for his work as chief of design on the Dalí and the Grand Louvre Project in Paris. Includes transportation, keynote, and docent tour; space is limited so reserve your spot when you register (additional fee will apply).
✓ 3-Day access to the exhibit hall – Connect with experts from the world’s leading manufacturers of metal components.
✓ Exclusive architects-only guided tour of show floor – Connect directly with metal construction innovators delivering new uses, new metal construction products and innovations in building performance, sustainability, resilience and environmental impact, including industry leaders at the Metal Construction Association’s Insulated Metal Panel Pavilion.
✓ Ongoing social networking opportunities with exclusive access to The Architect’s Experience Pavilion on the METALCON show floor – recharge, network and reflect on the day’s events.