Attention architects, designers, contractors, manufacturers and owners … We invite you to submit high-quality photos of your best, coolest, most interesting and inspiring projects that feature metal in the interior or exterior design!
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE
METALCON’s new Metal in Architecture Gallery and contest will accept project photos through August 13. For the new contest, professionals involved in metal in construction are invited to submit high-quality photos of inspiring projects that feature metal in a building’s interior or exterior design. The best entries will be displayed in the Metal in Architecture Gallery at METALCON, and the METALCON Advisory Council will choose one winner in each of the four categories below and one grand prize winner.
- Ornamental/Architectural Features
The best entries will be displayed in the Metal in Architecture Gallery at METALCON 2021 scheduled for October 6-8 in Tampa, Florida.
A panel of judges comprised of the METALCON Advisory Council will determine one winner in each of the four categories with one GRAND Prize Winner. All winners will be announced at METALCON and the grand-prize winner will be awarded a $500 cash prize.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Project photo’s must be in color and high-resolution, download the specs sheet for more information.
- Entries will be judged based on the project architecture, not photo composition.
- Submissions of both building interiors and exteriors will be accepted.
- Photos of projects must be in color
- Photos selected for inclusion in the METALCON Metal in Architecture Gallery will be automatically entered to win!
- Entrants may submit multiple projects. Each project requires its own entry form and photo.
- Entrants grant reproduction rights and permissions METALCON to use any and all photos submitted for the gallery and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- METALCON reserves the right to eliminate photos from the contest deemed inappropriate or whose subject matter does not qualify as Metal in Architecture.
Submissions including photo and entry form must be received by AUGUST 13, 2021
METALCON 2021 will feature a brand new experience … a “show within a show” exclusively for architects, designers, specifiers and engineers eager to breathe new life into projects, wow clients, and solve a wide variety of design, structural, environmental, cost and performance challenges, all through the use of metal.
METALCON is produced by PSMJ Resources Inc. and Sponsored by the Metal Construction Association.