Attention architects, designers, contractors, manufacturers and owners … Submit your high-quality photos of your best, coolest, most interesting and inspiring projects that feature metal in the interior or exterior design!
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE
$1,000 CASH PRIZE TO THE MOST CREATIVE METAL PROJECT!
INTRODUCING THE METAL IN ARCHITECTURE GALLERY!
For the first time ever, METALCON is hosting a stunning exhibit of the best metal project photos from around the globe, displayed in the Metal in Architecture Gallery located on the exhibit floor. Not only is this a perfect forum to showcase your company’s best metal project, it’s an opportunity to receive a sweet reward for your hard work.
Selected entries will be displayed in the Metal in Architecture Gallery at METALCON 2021 scheduled for October 6-8 in Tampa, Florida.
DEADLINE SUBMISSION NOW SEPTEMBER 1! Submit high-quality photos of inspiring projects that feature metal in a building’s interior or exterior design in the following categories:
- Ornamental/Architectural Features
A panel of judges comprised of the METALCON Advisory Council will determine one winner in each of the four categories with one GRAND Prize Winner. All winners will be announced at METALCON and the grand-prize winner will be awarded a $1000 cash prize.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Project photo’s must be in color and high-resolution, download the specs sheet for more information.
- Entries will be judged based on the PROJECT, NOT on the photo composition.
- Submissions of both building interiors and exteriors will be accepted.
- Photos of projects must be in color.
- Photos selected for inclusion in the METALCON Metal in Architecture Gallery will be automatically entered to win!
- Entrants may submit multiple projects. Each project requires its own entry form and photo.
- Entrants grant reproduction rights and permissions METALCON to use any and all photos submitted for the gallery and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- METALCON reserves the right to eliminate photos from the contest deemed inappropriate or whose subject matter does not qualify as Metal in Architecture.
NEW DEADLINE – SEPTEMBER 1
METALCON 2021 will feature a brand new experience … a “show within a show” exclusively for architects, designers, specifiers and engineers eager to breathe new life into projects, wow clients, and solve a wide variety of design, structural, environmental, cost and performance challenges, all through the use of metal. REGISTER by August 27 for early bird pricing.
METALCON is produced by PSMJ Resources Inc. and Sponsored by the Metal Construction Association.