Join us next Wednesday, February 2 at 1:00 pm to learn important strategies to attract and retain employees. REGISTER TODAY! Earn 1 FREE AIA LU!
Dubbed the “Great Resignation” by business pundits, this phenomenon has, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, seen nearly 4 million individuals quit their jobs each month since last April. The pandemic has profoundly affected employment, including how and where people worked — if they worked at all. A wide range of workers, especially white-collar professionals, have left or plan to leave their jobs in search of more money, flexibility and happiness. So, how do you run a profitable business while creating a culture and work environment that will attract and retain the employees you need to get your projects done?
Branding and marketing expert, Karl Feldman, a partner at Hinge Marketing, will share insights from a recent Hinge Research Institute study done on AEC employees in next week’s timely webinar. He will review the keys to keeping your current employees satisfied and help you to learn how to shift your brand to attract the best job seekers on the market. You will also learn:
- Why most active job seekers felt their employers did not respond to the COVID-19 pandemic appropriately.
- How you can build a corporate culture that will help you keep the brand promise.
- How to make the brand a priority.
- The importance of monitoring and managing your brand online.
- How important it is to understand your top prospects as well as how to engage with them.
Check out the METALCON Live! ON DEMAND library for any past episodes.