The Metal Construction Association (MCA) has announced its 2022 Executive Committee and Board of Directors:
- James Bush of ATAS International will continue to serve as Chairman of the Executive Committee; Bush, vice president of sales and marketing for ATAS International, Inc., has been heavily involved in MCA activities for many years and was inducted into the Metal Construction News Hall of Fame in 2014.
- Vice Chair Brian Partyka of Drexel Metals
- Past Chair Ed Karper of Dura Coat Products
- MRA President Dick Bus of ATAS International
- Market Development Chair Lee Ann Slattery of ATAS International
- Treasurer Chandler Barden of Cidan Machinery, Inc.
- Secretary Brian Jaks of Green Span Profiles
- Technical Committee Chair David Stermer of Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation (Stermer was recently elected to his second 3-year term)
Bush says, “MCA’s work in technical research, codes and standards, and marketing will continue to successfully position the organization and its members at the forefront of the metal construction industry.”
In addition, the board also welcomes four new directors:
- Mark Carlisle of US Steel
- Don Bratcher of Atlas Bolt & Screw
- Todd Miller of Isaiah Industries
- Mike Weiss of Petersen Aluminum Corp.
They will join current directors Michael Beck of Accurate Perforating; Bill Hartford of Sherwin-Williams; Brian Jaks of Green Span Profiles; John Paul Lawrence of Modern Trade Communications, Inc.; Zeke Miller of the Miller-Clapperton Partnership, Inc.; Miguel Peña of GSSI Sealants and Dustin Haddock of S-5!, who was nominated for a second 3-year term.
MCA also thanks two outgoing board members for their service: Dale Nelson of Roof Hugger and current MCA Secretary JB Wissman of Dimensional Metals, Inc.
MCA member companies benefit from participation in association activities and connections among suppliers and industry leaders in research, codes and standards, market development, and technical programs. The association works to increase the use of metal materials in construction by educating the building and design communities about the benefits of metal.
MCA is the sponsoring association of METALCON. METALCON heads to Indianapolis, Indiana, October 12 -14, 2022. For more information about MCA, its organization and volunteer opportunities on committees or councils, click HERE.
Click HERE for official MCA Press Release.