It may be April Fool’s Day today, but all kidding aside, we are only 6 months away from METALCON 2022 — the only global event focused exclusively on the use of metal in construction and design! If you are a construction professional, an architect, engineer or specifier who uses, plans to use, or wants to expand into metal in construction, this is a “must-attend” event for you. Not only will thousands of metal fabricators, suppliers, distributors and manufactures from around the globe come to showcase the greatest range of metal construction products, services equipment and technology in the world, but METALCON also touts the most comprehensive education program in the industry.
BLOCK OUT YOUR CALENDAR AND JOIN US OCTOBER 12-14 IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA!
Home to the most famous race in motorsports, the Indy 500, METALCON 2022 will “roar” into Indianapolis (Indy for short) for the first time in the show’s more than 30 year history. Have a listen to why Jeff Irwin, executive director of MCA’s IMP Alliance, believes this midwest city will be a great pull for contractors, building owners, manufacturers and suppliers:
Over three action-packed days at METALCON, you will:
- Connect with 300 + exhibiting companies from 23 countries
- Discover the newest and most innovative advancements in metal construction
- Find the products enabling you to “level-up” your business
- Explore revolutionary products, techniques and applications
- Receive top-notch education from industry experts and influencers and receive AIA credit
- Network among the largest annual gathering of the metal construction industry
Look for these popular programs to make a return this year — The Architect’s Experience! METALCON Top Products Awards! IMP Pavilion! And NEW for METALCON 2022 — Metal Building Marketplace! NRCA ProCertification® Metal Panel Roof Systems Hands-on Performance Exams! MCA Awards!
REGISTRATION will open soon! PRE-REGISTER to be the first to be notified. HOUSING is open — make your hotel reservation today to secure a discounted room rate in the hotels located in walking distance from the convention center.