International Visitors are
highly Encouraged to attend METALCON
GAIN valuable insights in metal construction products, materials, technologies, design initiatives, production techniques and marketing strategies.
CREATE new relationships with a global network of leading suppliers and producers at the only event in North and South America geared specifically toward the metal construction industry.
Here are a few important steps to remember...
- Be sure to review and confirm the photograph format required for the non-immigrant visa, click here for more information.
- Review the visa wait times for interview appointments and visa processing at each embassy and consular section worldwide, click here for more information.
- Visit the embassy or consular website where you will apply for your visa to find out how to schedule an interview appointment, pay fees and any other instructions.
- Most applicants require an interview at the embassy or consulate. As part of the visa interview, a quick fingerprint scan should be expected.
- Before traveling abroad, scan, or email a copy of your passport to your inbox. This can help expedite the process of replacing your passport if you lose it while out of the country.
Make sure to apply for your visa well in advance of your travel.
Click Here for new travel regulations for international visitors travel visas and visa letter of invitation.