Creating the Perfect All-In-One Air Barrier Back Up Wall System
Insulated metal panels (IMPs) provide superior insulating properties and can be installed quickly. They attribute to the thermal comfort of a building’s occupants
not only upon completion, but even during construction. Using IMPs as a barrier back up wall system incorporates water, air, thermal, and vapor control as an all-in-one wall, over which other components can be attached, such as decorative metal panels and other exterior building finish materials. Energy performance of a building is optimized with the use of IMPs, and their use can contribute toward sustainable building goals.
- Recognize the key elements of the perfect wall and understand how the primary control layers enhance a building’s sustainable design
- Identify the different types of wall assemblies and understand the energy efficiency of each
- Review the different components and performance of an Insulated Metal Panel Barrier Back Up Wall System and recognize how they contribute to green building and energy savings
- Identify the key benefits, including thermal performance, of an Insulated Metal Panel Barrier Back Up Wall System
- Distinguish Green Building / LEED contributors of an Insulated Metal Panel Barrier Back Up Wall System
Registration includes access to all exhibits, education sessions on the show floor, keynotes and networking events.