Embodied Carbon and EBLCA in Pre-Fab Construction
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is an important assessment tool to determine a building’s impact on its environment across several impact categories such as global warming potential, fossil fuel consumption, eutrophication, acidification, etc. Join esteemed Architect, Hafsa Burt, as she breaks down the Life cycle analysis of prefabricated projects with a panel of manufacturing experts. Learn about the LCAs of these products, along with the maximum environmental benefits, how they are reducing energy use both in production and product usage, and limit resource usage. Showing just how emissions across a product and a building’s life can be limited even with products that traditionally contain embodied carbon.
- Learn what an LCA is and how it can be implemented
- Recognize the life cycle sustainability of pre-fabricated products
- Review the environmental impacts on pre-fabricated products
- Distinguish the benefits of prefabricated metal over other building products
- Discover new ways of maximizing environmental benefits
Registration includes access to all exhibits, education sessions on the show floor, keynotes and networking events.