AC472 & AC478 Accreditation for the Metal Building Industry
This session provides architects and contractors with an overview of how the AC472 and AC478 accreditations for metal building design, fabrication and construction can be used to complement the building process. An in depth look at what is included in the accreditation process and why it is important for the safety and quality of the building. This program will outline why accreditation is important and can benefit all involved from the architect to the contractors and building inhabitants.
- Learn about the growth and trends for metal building systems.
- Learn about what accreditation is and what the process entails
- Learn about the only two accreditation programs (AC472, AC478) that are helping design professionals identify qualified manufacturers and assemblers.
- Learn when to specify accredited companies that design, manufacturer and erect metal building systems.
- Learn how to identify and locate accredited contractors and manufacturers.
This session is FREE to attend and will be located in the Technical Knowhow Learning Center in the Exhibit Hall. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and space is limited.
Programs Manager, International Accreditation Service