Metal Roof Installation Training Certificate Program
This two-day, eight-hour introductory certificate program is based on MCA’s Metal Roof Installation Manual. Participants can experience quality facetime with industry experts and get classroom training in topics including substrates, safety, sealants, flashings, panel types and connections, tools, fasteners, maintenance, and more. Upon successful completion of the training program, individuals who prove themselves to be qualified will be presented with MCA’s Metal Roofing Certificate of Completion. Registrants can then access the Exhibit Hall where they will see examples of what they have just learned, further educate themselves on the metal systems, and network with industry experts. This also gives manufacturers access to a pool of individuals trained in proper methods of metal roof installation. For those new to metal roofing, this program is a great opportunity to learn about the industry and experience practical training.
- Discover the basics of substrates, safety, roofing sealants and more
- Learn about safety systems that need to be put in place for your roofing installers
- Common pitfalls and safety questions to address as soon as they are discovered
- Which sealants are ideal for specific environments and usages
- Learn the best metals for various environmental situations
This workshop requires pre-registration, an additional fee and includes your exhibit hall pass. Learn more about our NEW Value Pass options for the BEST DEAL for adding workshops to your agenda!