Sealant Adhesive Technology for Metal Applications
In this session, attendees will learn about the wide variety of different sealant technologies, from neutral cure silicone, to polyurethane, solvent based sealants, and more. Attendees will also learn the benefits of using silicones, different ASTM standards, which sealants are used for metal roofing, adhesive for architectural panel and compatibility considerations.
- Differentiate several sealant technologies and the benefits of a neutral cure silicone over polyurethane or solvent-based sealants
- Describe the different families of sealants and justify using one over the other
- Implement procedures for proper surface preparation before sealing joints
- Review the proper installation procedures for the most durable application
- Understand material compatibility between sealants and system components
This session is FREE to attend and will be located in the Technical Knowhow Learning Center inside the Exhibit Hall. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and space is limited.
Market Development Director, Adfast