SWI is an international leader in sheet metal machinery. Economical sheet metal technology drives SWI's superior Duplex folders and automated Marxman slitters. SWI's range includes Duplex folders, Marxman slitters, integrated cut-to-length lines, uncoilers, recoilers, multi-station uncoilers, rollformers and complete customized processing lines.
The most impressive feature of SWI machinery is undoubtedly its ease of use. On this foundation, SWI has engineered reliable, robust and accurate machines by combining:
- The worlds latest CNC in-house manufacturing technology from America, Europe and Japan.
- Internationally regarded hydraulic and electrical system technologies from America and Europe.
- The latest connectivity technologies including remote performance monitoring, ERP integration, and off-site data delivery direct to your factory floor.
- Dozens of years of international production and operations experience.
- Superior safety system design & implementation.
- Highly trained personnel who are experts in their field.
These six cornerstones have been pulled together into and engineering package that has produced, by far, the best all around production sheet metal machinery available in the market today. Our machines are seriously effecient for those who need fast, safe, reliable flashing and trim manufacturing capability.
Our customers include the world's largest roffing companies as well as dozens of family owned companies around the world. With over 1,000 machines in operation around the world, SWI has established a reputation as the go-to provider for reliable, economical sheet metal technology.
If you don't know SWI already, please come and visit us. We gaurantee you will be impressed.