SlopeShield Plus® Self-Adhered (SA) is a revolutionary roofing underlayment for metal, tile, and cedar shake roofing applications. Designed for roof slopes of 2:12 and above, SlopeShield Plus SA represents an advancement in performance that combines exceptional water and air holdout capabilities as well as vapor permeability.
SlopeShield Plus Self-Adhered’s high drying capacity and black coloration (which absorbs heat from the sun when exposed during construction), accelerates the drying process of the underlying materials. This combination helps to mitigate moisture—for the life of the building—which would otherwise be trapped by a non-permeable roofing underlayment.
SlopeShield Plus SA Benefits:
- High drying capacity (vapor permeability, 30 perms)
- Exceptional water and air holdout
- Walkability and excellent traction for installation crews
- Long exposure times: 180 days before final roofing material application
- Suitable for all climates and geographic locations, including extreme temperature areas
Visit Booth 1552 to talk to a Technical Expert, or visit VaproShield.com to view details, order a sample or download a submittal package and join the SlopeShield Plus SA revolution.