The MBCEA is bigger and better than ever. Member services and Chapter development are our top priorities. President Keith Wentworth looks forward to seeing you at METALCON.
MBCEA's mission is to support the professional advancement of metal building contractors, erectors, and our industry. With Chapters serving most major regions, the MBCEA is dedicated to helping contractors and erectors succeed in today’s competitive market. Some benefits of membership are:
- Top quality metal building training and education.
- MBCEA e-newsletter. This powerful tool full of helpful tips can be sent to as many people in your organization as you like.
- Mentoring Program.
- Crew sourcing and free placement of ads on the website.
- The latest developments in our ground-breaking Metal Building Assemblers Accreditation Program.
- Member-only Resources such as the Employee Safety Handbook (available in English or Spanish), toolbox talks, checklists and contract documents.
MBCEA members also receive discounted fees for the annual MBCEA Conference and chapter meetings. Attendance at local and national meetings is the best way to capitalize on the power of our network and to build professional relationships and exchange ideas with others and learn from their experiences. Low cost training like OSHA-10, First Aid/CPR, Manlift Training, etc. is also offered in many of the chapters.
A complimentary set of the Quality and Craftsmanship DVD Training Series is being offered with a new membership. It covers a general overview of all phases of metal building erection. There is an opportunity to purchase online tests for you and your employees and be recognized as Quality Assured Craftsmen by the Metal Buildings Institute. The promo video on www.mbidvd.org should provide you with a sneak peek into the series.
Visit us at Booth 231 for more information. We're also hosting a Controlled Decking Zone train the trainer certification class on Wednesday morning.