GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION
Show Dates: October 21-23, 2020
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Pre-Show Education Hours
Connect! The Women’s Construction Network at METALCON
Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 2:00pm
...more coming soon.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday, October 22, 2020
10:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, October 23, 2020
10:00am - 2:00pm
Attendee Cost of Registration (All 3 Days): $95
Manufacturer, Distributor or Supplier Cost of Registration (All 3 Days): $195
Special Programs: Special Programs are priced separately and do not include access to The Total Experience
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note, we are watching the situation with COVID-19 very closely and remain optimistic that METALCON will take place as planned. If COVID-19 does prevent METALCON from taking place on October 21-23 in Las Vegas, we will evaluation the opportunity of a partial or full refund or transfer your to METALCON 2021 which will take place at the Tampa Convention Center on October 6-8, 2021
- Lost or Forgotten badges will be subject to a $50 reprint fee and are ONLY provided with proof of identification.
- Attendees assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property and release show management, it's employees and agents against any claims.
- No one under 18 is permitted on the show floor during move-in/out or during show days, no exceptions.
- METALCON and affiliates reserve the right to bar entrance or require any individual to leave due to a confirmed case or strong suspicion of COVID-19 infection. If the individual has not yet entered the exhibit hall or any special programs, a full refund will be issued. If the individual has attended either the exhibit hall or sessions, a partial refund will be issued.
We reserve the right to use photographs/videos taken at METALCON or any events hosted by or in partnership with METALCON without the written permission of those included within the photograph/video. We may use the photograph/video in media material produced, used or contracted by METALCON including but not limited to: social media platforms, brochures, invitations, publications, magazines, television, website, publications, etc. Any person that does not wish to have their photo taken or distributed must contact the association and communicate, in writing, their intentions.