International Visitors are highly Encouraged to attend METALCON
GAIN valuable insights in metal construction products, materials, technologies, design initiatives, production techniques and marketing strategies.
CREATE new relationships with a global network of leading suppliers and producers at the only event in North and South America geared specifically toward the metal construction industry.
A few important steps to remember...
- Review and confirm photo requirements, click here for more information.
- Review wait times for interview appointments and visa processing at each embassy and consular section worldwide, click here for more information.
- Most applicants require an interview at the embassy or consulate. As part of the visa interview, a quick fingerprint scan should be expected.
- Before traveling abroad, scan or email a copy of your passport to your inbox. This can help expedite the process of replacing your passport if you lose it while out of the country.
- For travel regulations, click here.
- Make sure to apply for your Visa well in advance of your travel. It may take 3-5 weeks for a U.S. Visa. You may request a Visa Invitation Letter by clicking the button below: