Whether you're after a Feed-to-Stop Post-Cut Rollforming Line or a state-of-the-art High-Speed Flying Deck Line, ASC has the Roll Forming Equipment, experience and design to provide you with the right equipment to meet and exceed your needs.
ASC Customers can choose from the following options:
- Heavy-duty coil-handling equipment (10,000-lb to 50,000-lb capacity)
- Single- and Double-Arm Uncoiler
- Heavy-duty Feeder Straightener with over-running clutch for ease of thread up
- Numerous profiles available, from Roof Deck to Composite Floor Deck
- Roll Former with Heavy-duty cast stands, shafts and tooling
- Gear drive train with chain drive available (speed and gauge dependent)
- Hydraulic presses with Feed-to-Stop or Rack & Pinion flying cutoff
- Mechanical presses up to 150 TONS with Rack & Pinion flying cutoff
- Embossing assemblies
- Venting and hangar tab tooling
- State-of-the-art tooling design with progressive flow for the ultimate in flexibility for overbend control. ASC also supplies complete sets of Decking tooling for customers' existing roll formers.
- Drop Stackers (low and high speed)
- Side Transfer/Staging Conveyors
- Non-rotating and rotating coil cars
- Various Part marking options
- Rollformer auto-gauge adjustment for precision tool gauging adjustment and faster changeover times available as option
Visit us at our booth so we can find the best set-up for your needs and budget!